Technically at the highest level!
The design and functionality of PALUX Topline components comply with the latest knowledge with regard to engineering, ergonomics, hygiene and organisation.
- Energy-saving techniques, such as induction hobs, insulation and low-heat radiation from highly polished surfaces ensure a pleasant working climate in the kitchen,
- all units have extremely short heating-up times so that they are quickly ready for use and can also be connected to an energy optimisation system,
- all units are manufactured from high-quality, long-life chromium nickel steel and are designed to be space-saving,
- the units are mounted on bases with many different fitting options on feet or plinths,
- the modern design also makes the kitchen a visually attractive workplace,
- the standard height of the units and many practical details for reliable and simple operation perfect application and economy in the kitchen,
- a patented, flush and almost seamless link system, without bumps or grooves, guarantees top hygiene and optimum handling of cooking pans,
- seamlessly deep-drawn, welded troughs and the pivoted flat-tube heater in the Topline Vario Cooker, Vario Griller and Deep Fat Fryer ensure particular ease of cleaning, optimum temperature transfer and safety,
- a standard, modular system design – 400, 600 and 800 mm wide – guarantees that all units can be combined in the best possible way.
- Attractive look: Topline Black Edition with black operating panel and black front panel in RAL 9011 graphite black matt.