Delicious five-course menu at the traditional cooking event for our staff
In addition to numerous dates such as trade fairs, customer workshops and kitchen instructions, our PALUX application consultants naturally also take the time for the traditional staff cooking. This took place on 02.04.2019 in our training center “Praxis-Forum”.
Our two chefs Stefan Dobrecht and Ralf B. Meneghini prepared a great five-course meal together with six employees of the GUSTATUS Group. The handling of our appliances was shown live – and of course the participants could take some tips and tricks for their own kitchen with them in addition to the practical insights and tasty food. Before the evening ended comfortably, the kitchen was brought back to a high gloss. After a little more than four hours, this year's employee cooking ended successfully with satisfied participants.
Overview of the menu:
- Tarte with goat cream cheese and green asparagus
- Asparagus cream soup with smoked salmon
- Wild garlic risotto with melted tomatoes and fried salmon
- Fresh asparagus with young potatoes, sous-vide cooked veal flank steak, braised ox cheek and sauce Hollandaise
- Strawberry-Rhubarb Cake with asparagus cream Brûlée