The new Guide Michelin 2019 has been published
The new edition of the German Guide Michelin has been published at the end of February. A total of 309 restaurants were again awarded at least one star for their top cuisine. Among them are also numerous star chefs who trust in PALUX kitchen technology.
There are many rating systems in gastronomy, but none is as well known as the famous Michelin star. After almost 90 years, it is still the most coveted award for chefs worldwide. The criteria for the stars are constant quality and fresh ingredients, their preparation and the combination of taste, innovation and individuality as well as the personal touch of the dishes.
The meaning of the stars is structured as follows:
- a star - "A kitchen full of finesse - worth a stop!"
- two stars - "A top kitchen - worth a detour!"
- three stars - "A unique kitchen - worth a trip!"
It is with great pleasure that we congratulate all award winners – and especially of course the top chefs and their teams who use PALUX kitchen technology! These are among others:
- Marktrestaurant in Mittenwald with chef Andreas Hillejan
- Dichterstub'n in Rottach-Egern with chef Thomas Kellermann
- Haus Stemberg in Velbert-Neviges with the chefs Sascha & Walter Stemberg
- Burgrestaurant Staufeneck in Salach with chef Rolf Straubinger
- Bembergs Häuschen at the Landlust Burg Flamersheim in Euskirchen with the chefs Oliver Röder & Maik Neumann
- Restaurant 360° in Limburg an der Lahn with chef Alexander Hohlwein
- Restaurant Schwarzenstein in Geisenheim with chef Nils Henkel
- Steinheuers Restaurant „Zur Alten Post“ in Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler with chef Hans Stefan Steinheuer
- ZweiSinn Meiers in Nuremberg with chef Stefan Meier
- Restaurant Alexander Herrmann by Tobias Bätz in Wirsberg with the chefs Alexander Herrmann & Tobias Bätz
- Gourmetrestaurant Silberdistel at the Sonnenalp Resort in Ofterschwang with the chefs Kai Schneller & Carsten Müller
- Erbprinz in Ettlingen with the chef Ralph Knebel
- Werners Restaurant at the Schloss Eberstein in Gernsbach with chef Bernd Werner
- Landhaus Feckl in Ehningen with chef Franz Feckl
- Amtskeller in the Amtshaus Ailringen in Mulfingen with chef Sebastian Wiese
- Laurentius in Weikersheim with chef Jürgen Koch
- REISERS am Stein in Würzburg with chef Bernhard Reiser
- KUNO 1408 in Würzburg with chef Benedikt Faust
- O'Room im MARC O’POLO STRANDCASINO’ in Heringsdorf with chef Tom Wickboldt
- Petit Amour in Hamburg with chef Boris Kasprik
- Restaurant Maximilian Lorenz in Cologne with the chef Maximilian Lorenz
- Waidwerk in the Romantik Hotel Gasthaus Rottner in Nuremberg with chef Valentin Rottner